Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Lost Coast Designs World Traveler & Carmen's Veranda Kukla & Ollie

Good morning everyone!  It's New Release day over at Lost Coast Designs & Carmen's Veranda and I wanted to share a couple of items I created with some of the new stamps.

First up, World Traveler.  I used the new Aud Creatures #9 for this ATC along with Nuances powders for the background.  Then I did a little stenciling using a mini layering stencil and Nuance powder mixed with transparent glossy texture paste.  The image was stamped, colored with watercolor pencils, and then cut out and applied with pop dots.  It's the first brand new project I created since being flooded in August.  So good to be back!

Next, I created this small, simple tag using the new Carmen's Vernada Kukla and Ollie stamp set. I stenciled with sepia ink through a mini layering stencil for the background and then applied the fussy cut images which were painted with Twinkling H2Os.  Last I added a few rubons and some painted wood embellishments.  Total change of color scheme, right?

Here are all the new stamps!

If you want to see all the new releases from both Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda, just click on the company name.

Until later................................................







Marilyn

2 comments: