Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Memories Card for Gecko Galz March Challenge

Good morning everyone!  It's time for the March Challenge over on the Gecko Galz blog and I wanted to share a card I created for it with you.

To be honest, I goofed.  This month's challenge is Fairy Garden & I missed the "Fairy" part.  I hope it gives you some inspiration anyway.

1)  Cut a piece of white cardstock and color with with DP Mowed Lawn.
2)  Using Stencil Girl's Scribble Mask add some DP Barn Door.
3)  Trim the image of the girl from the Garden Time Collage Sheet and place it on a piece of yellow cardstock, leaving a small edge all the way around.  Add to the left side of your painted cardstock.
4)  Scatter little mini colored flower die cuts around the card then add some large floral diecuts to the right of the image then add a TH Word Band and some seam binding to the bottom.
5)  Mound everything on a piece of yellow cardstock.  You now have a card.

I'm not a great cardmaker by any stretch of the imagination but I hope you liked today's project.  For more great images like the one I used, check out Gecko Galz's store on Etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment